We frequently ask ourselves: “What should I do with my life?” The more relevant question is: “What does Jesus want for me?” When God speaks, he does so quietly and persistently; he waits patiently for a response. It is a great privilege to be among those who are called, and we must discern carefully.
- the joy of being able to live solely for God and for souls
- the profound satisfaction of living a deeply meaningful life
- the happiness of being “Love in the Heart of the Church”
- the wonder and joy of being called to be a Spouse of Christ
- the immense fulfillment of beginning the “one thing necessary” for all eternity
- the joy of living the Gospel in the spirit of Francis and Clare
Is He Calling Me?
The love which He asks is total, costing nothing less than everything.
This is what stirs in the heart of a young woman called to the cloister. That small insistence in the soul persists. Yet a vocation is a free gift from God It is offered, not forced. God invites, but He does not compel.Learn More
The life of a Poor Clare revolves around the liturgy. With Holy Mass as the focal point of each day and the Divine Office calling her back to choir seven times daily, the liturgy of the Church permeates every aspect of her life.Learn More
Visit Our Monastery
For those women who would like more information about the Poor Clare Colettines, please download our helpful brochure.
For guests, please know that our chapel is available for the faithful for daily Holy Mass regularly at 7:00 am and for prayer between 6:30 am and 5:30 pm.Learn More